22 DAYS HOLIDAY
Plus, the opportunity to increase to 25 based upon level of service to the company. Excluding bank holidays.
BIRTHDAY DAY OFF!
In addition, celebrate your birthday with the nearest working day off.
EMPLOYEE CAR SCHEME
Take advantage of our exclusive employee car scheme and drive in luxury.
We make sure your loved ones are protected with life assurance at Halliwell Jones.
Position: BMW New Car Retail Sales Manager
Competitive salary plus company car (subject to meeting eligibility criteria)
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a BMW New Car Retail Sales Manager. The position is located at our Southport Centre which is a fantastic modern facility including BMW and MINI Sales and Aftersales. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
- Provide profitability and financial administrative duties for BMW vehicle sales as well as providing appropriate and adequate coverage within the centre.
- Achieve agreed financial sales targets for new car sales and finance income, within defined operating and financial guidelines including any profit generating products.
- Adhere to policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales objectives smoothly and in a timely manner, with specific responsibility for the Retention strategy.
- View and update the CRM Portal on a daily basis, utilising Drive when allocating settlement requests and end of terms to the relevant sales executive in consultation with the Sales Manager.
- Have secondary responsibility for the enquiry management process, specifically ensuring that the enquiry management process is adhered to at all times in the absence of the Sales Manager.
- Be responsible for the profit margin in each vehicle sale in the absence of the Sales Manager.
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines.
- Customer Centric Attitude.
- Ability to meet sales targets
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a prestige brand and company culture. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the knowledge and experience in a corporate industry and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.