Added 10 May 2018
Share this job:
HALLIWELL JONES (WARRINGTON) LTD
Job Title: Panel Beater
Halliwell Jones is a family business, immensely proud of operating the BMW & MINI franchise in the North West of England and North Wales.
Commencing with our first centre at Southport in 1987 Halliwell Jones has, over the years, grown from an initial staff of 15 to now well in excess of 500, with additional centres located at Chester, Warrington, The Wirral, Llandudno in North Wales and Wilmslow.
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Bodyshop Panel Beater to join our centre in Warrington.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, the main purpose of the job is to carry out body repair and/or paint refinish work efficiently and to BMW standards.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· To carry out work provided competently and within the times laid down within the job estimate as agreed with the customer/insurer.
· To ensure EMACS time recording is used at all times.
· To ensure job card write-ups are carried out as per BMW/Halliwell Jones retail standards.
· To keep the place of work in a serviceable tidy and clean condition.
· To advise the Bodyshop Manager or Service Adviser of any additional work necessary during repair process.
· To ensure parts for Warranty Claims are returned to the Parts Department clean and drained of oil, where necessary.
· To ensure that the vehicles worked on are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of that vehicle while on the premises for repair.
· To ensure displaced parts are stored, with care, in appropriate defined areas.
· To maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair of BMW vehicles.
· Ability to carry out body repairs.
· Excellent customer service and organisation skills.
· Excellent administrative skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work within a team environment.
Desirable criteria for the position includes:
Proven ability in a similar role would be advantageous, however strong customer service credentials are of prime interest to us. Microsoft word package experience desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary together with a great brand and a company culture where career progression is encouraged. If you have the skills and experience required for the role, we’d be keen to hear from you. So take the next step and apply for this exciting new opportunity.