Bike Chester is taking place on Sunday 11 June and has 3 marked rides of 25, 50 and 80 miles taking in the best scenery of Chester and the surrounding Countryside.
All entrants will benefit from:
- A timing chip to record your time
- Fully signposted routes with a back up route map and GPS files;
- Feed stations showcasing the best produce from local food and drink suppliers;
- On course medical support;
- A high quality finishers medal for each distance.
2017 entry fees are £35 for the 50 and 80 mile routes and £22 for the 25 mile route for adults with a small charge of £12 for Under 16s. There will be a small online booking fee on all entries and an early bird discount.