A message to our valued customers, partners and friends
In light of the global COVID-19 outbreak, we want to reassure you that the safety of our employees and our customers is always our top priority. That’s why we’ve taken extra precautions to ensure that you can visit our Centres with confidence.
- All employees have been briefed on the importance of maintaining good hygiene
- Internal employee travel has been reduced to a minimum
- Housekeeping has been focused on the cleanliness of all customer touchpoints
- Additional loan cars have been added to our fleet to bring forward service lead times
- At this time, our showrooms remain open together with our aftersales contact centre
We continue to follow the guidance of both the Government and the World Health Organisation. We will introduce additional measures as required, so you can be confident that we are doing everything we can to minimise disruption to you. We will endeavour to keep you up to date via our various channels including our website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you have any queries please contact us via our usual channels.Get in touch with us