Conditions Applying to All Test Drive:
1. All Customers and drivers must:
- be aged over 21 years and under 86 years of age.
- have held a full, valid UK or EU driving licence applicable to the Vehicle for at least the last 12 months.
- have not accumulated more than 9 penalty points in the last 3 years, nor been disqualified from driving in the last 5 years.
- have notified the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) if they have any health condition or disability that may affect their ability to drive safely and must have obtained authorisation from the DVLA for them to drive.
2. All Customers and drivers must:
- Provide a satisfactory original driving licence, of which the Centre will take and retain a photocopy.
- Provide their National Insurance Number and home postcode and permit the Centre to obtain and retain driving licence information from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) website.
- Provide additional identity in the form of:
- A debit card or credit card; plus
- Current valid UK passport and utility bill dated within the last 6 months showing the Customer’s name and address matching the name and address on the driving licence, of which the Centre will take and retain a photocopy.
- Satisfactorily complete the Centre’s demonstration/loan form.
- Give their car keys for their own vehicle to the Centre for the duration of the test drive.
3. Some vehicles will be subject to additional terms e.g. no drivers under age 25 years on certain models. Please ask the centre of your choice