Are you a dynamic Panel Technician searching for a new challenge or a recent graduate eager to make your mark in the industry? Look no further than our Warrington Accident Repair Centre!
We're offering a rare and exciting opportunity to join our successful and established team as a Panel Technician. With a driven attitude and a high attention to detail, you'll carry out vehicle body repairs on BMW and MINI vehicles to manufacturer standards, while also working on other prestigious manufacturers' vehicles utilizing Thatcham or Manufacturer repair methods to deliver high-quality results.
Our commitment to excellence doesn't stop there. We'll provide you with ongoing training to further develop your skills and ensure that you stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies, giving you the tools to become a true expert in your field.
Whether you're an experienced Panel Beater or a recent graduate, we want to hear from you! Join our team of skilled professionals at our Warrington Accident Repair Centre and take your career to new heights.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by – apply now to become a part of our dynamic and successful team of automotive experts
What we're looking for
- Ability to carry out work in accordance with the work instruction given and within the timescales agreed with the customer/Insurer.
- To ensure accurate time recording is used at all times through the Body Shop Management System.
- To ensure job card write-ups are carried out as per BMW/Halliwell Jones retail standards when required.
- To keep the place of work in a serviceable tidy and clean condition.
- To Advise the Body Shop Controller or Vehicle Damage Assessor of any additional work required during repair process.
- To ensure Parts for Warranty Claims are returned to the parts Department clean and drained of oil, where necessary.
- To ensure all that the Vehicles worked on are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of that vehicle while on the premises for repair.
- To ensure displaced parts are stored correctly in provided storage units, in the designated areas.
- To attend training courses, maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of vehicle body repair.
- Ability to carry out all aspects of vehicle body repairs to a high standard.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage your allocated work load.
- Ability to ensure on time delivery of repairs in line with the customers’ requirements.
- Ability to work individually and as part of an experienced team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to ensure high levels of customer service delivery and satisfaction.
Previous experience of working with a prestige brand in a similar role is desirable but not essential.