22 DAYS HOLIDAY
Plus, the opportunity to increase to 25 based upon level of service to the company. Excluding bank holidays.
BIRTHDAY DAY OFF!
In addition, celebrate your birthday with the nearest working day off.
EMPLOYEE CAR SCHEME
Take advantage of our exclusive employee car scheme and drive in luxury.
We make sure your loved ones are protected with life assurance at Halliwell Jones.
Here at Halliwell Jones (Warrington) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Service Manager. The position is located at our Warrington Centre which is a fantastic modern facility consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. We provide ongoing training and development together with great career progression opportunities.
- To ensure the department provides the best possible service to the customers and achieves agreed profits and retention levels.
- To organise, direct and control the activities of Service Department staff to achieve Plans and Budgets, ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and personnel resources.
- To contribute to the development of all operating and administrative policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of all tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Possess a track record of high achievement within the aftersales/service arena.
- Able to fully exploit all opportunities available.
- Ability to work alongside a strong company management team is essential.
- Possess good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact.
- Proven high level of customer satisfaction, as well as planning, controlling and monitoring processes in customer services area.
- Excellent customer service skills with an outstanding commitment, attitude and passion for providing the best possible standard of customer service.
- A commitment to maintain standards of performance of the service team through effective coaching and performance management.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others.
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Ability to work weekends and bank holidays.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, Drive).
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a prestige brand and company culture. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.