HAD AN ACCIDENT?
If you have been involved in an accident contact our dedicated Halliwell Jones Accident Aftercare team on 0845 230 8444. Working with you and your insurance provider we will help get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
IT’S YOUR CALL, SO CALL US.
Did you know it’s your legal right to choose where your vehicle is repaired? Although your insurance company may recommend a repair Centre to you, this may not be a manufacturer approved bodyshop. You can request that your vehicle is brought to a repair Centre that is manufacturer approved such as Halliwell Jones. This allows you to protect both your vehicle warranty and value.CONTACT US
Why choose us?
BMW Approved Bodyshop –by bringing your vehicle to us you can rest assured that only approved techniques and materials are used in any repair work. This not only offers the best quality finish for your vehicle but can also help retain the best value for your vehicle when it is time to sell it.
Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee – All repair work carried out by us comes with the added benefit of a lifetime guarantee for workmanship. For full details contact us or see our terms and conditions.
Safety rating maintained – the safety of your vehicle is our upmost priority. Choosing a manufacturer approved bodyshop gives you the peace of mind that once repairs are completed, the Euro NCAP safety rating of your BMW is maintained.
With you every step of the way – Our bodyshop team are on hand to help you through the process from start to finish.
We work with all insurance companies – If you’re having your vehicle repaired through your insurance it doesn’t matter who your provider is, we will work with them to help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. You can also insist that your insurer uses a manufacturer approved bodyshop for repairs.
Genuine BMW parts – all repair work is carried out using Genuine BMW parts which benefit from a two-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
Affordable payment options – the cost of getting your BMW back on the road may cost less than you expect. We offer a variety of flexible payment options including 0% finance.
FIND YOUR NEAREST HALLIWELL JONES BODYSHOP
We have a number of BMW Approved Bodyshops located across the North West of England. Find your nearest centre, our opening times and contact details below. If you would prefer a member of our team contact you back, please select the contact us button for your chosen centre and submit the form. A member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible.
Lower Meadow Road, Handforth, Wilmslow. SK9 3LP
0161 486 2080
BMW, MINI, Land Rover and Jaguar Approved
Monday – Friday: 08.00 – 18.00.
Saturday: 08.30 – 12.30.
Our 10 Commitments to Halliwell Jones Bodyshop customers
- Following an accident, our employees will support you and your insurer with advice and guidance.
- We will work with your insurer to make sure that you are not left stranded.
- When you contact us, we will respond promptly.
- Our employees are trained to manufacturer standards, maintaining the highest levels of quality.
- We only use manufacturer-approved repair methods, ensuring a safe repair.
- We will always use genuine manufacturer parts and paint.
- We will ensure that you are kept informed during the repair process.
- Following the repair of your vehicle, the manufacturer anti-corrosion warranty will remain in place.
- We will return your car to you washed and vacuumed.
- We will always offer you tea or coffee whilst you wait.
Terms and conditions
The repairing BMW / MINI Approved Bodyshop will provide a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee for the repair quality carried out on your vehicle for as long as you are the registered keeper. All parts fitted to your vehicle by the BMW / MINI Approved Bodyshop will be covered for the duration of the guarantee provided by the part manufacturer/supplier. Damage arising from deterioration, wear & tear (Included but are not limited to, outside influences I.e. Stone Chips, Abrasive cleaning materials, automatic car washes etc.) or parts and component failures will not be covered by the Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee.
The Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee is non-transferable.
It will terminate once:
- You sell or transfer ownership of the vehicle.
- Defects are caused by repairs done at workshops other than the BMW / MINI Approved Bodyshop that issued the Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee.
- In addition, the Lifetime Guarantee also does not apply to:
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear, improper maintenance or any area that is not damaged in relation to the original repair carried out as highlighted on the repair certificate.