LUXURY WITH LIMITS.
Luxury gets adventurous with the new BMW X7 SUV. Oozing extravagance and refinement, it takes the familiar and impressive X model confidence and infuses it with pure opulence. Designed to elevate every moment of the journey, discover a new echelon of driving pleasure.REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- A new dimension in luxury: The first BMW X7 combines the presence, exclusivity and spaciousness of a luxury car with the versatile, agile driving properties of a Sports Activity Vehicle.
- The largest BMW X model is 5,151mm in length, 2,000mm wide and 1,805 mm tall and has a wheelbase of 3,105 mm.
- There is generous interior space across three rows of seats, with seven seats as standard. The middle row can be specified with two individual comfort seats as an option.
- Full range of state-of-the-art driver assistance systems (availability may vary between markets). Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go function, Driving Assistant Professional with Steering and lane control assistant, Lane Change Warning and Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assistant and side collision protection, evasion aid, Crossing traffic warning, Priority warning and Wrong-way warning. Latest generation of the BMW Head-Up Display. Emergency Stop Assistant (not available in Europe). Parking Assistant including rear view camera and Reversing Assistant as standard.
- Production of the X7 will take place at the BMW Plant Spartanburg based in the USA. The worldwide market launch of the new BMW X7 will begin in March 2019.