You Can Now Start your Motability car application online
Did you know that you can know start your next motability application from home?
From April 2021 the Motability Scheme introduced a new more 'user friendly' online account. This exciting development from Motability allows drivers with a disability, or careers to access an online account service to simplify administration of their motability account.
Existing Motability customers can now start their next application from your home before visiting a Dealership. The new online account is a new way to flexibility manage your motability lease, you can check and update your personal detail and allowance information.
You can also check the progress of your application, check key lease details and important motability scheme documents. You can also access your PIN ready for the handover and delivery of your new vehicle.
Motability are continuously adding new features to the online account, and you can currently do the following;
- Monitor progress of new Scheme applications and view details online. The online account allows applicants to start their application from the comfort of their home, making more time for you to choose your next new car and take a test drive at the Dealership.
- View the all-important personal identification number (PIN) that’s the ‘key’ to collecting your new Motability vehicle
- Securely view and edit your personal details online
- Easily view lease dates and important Scheme documents related to your car or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle
- Find contact details for your managing your car dealership
To find out more about the Motability online account, please follow the link below. Or, why not browse the latest BMW and MINI models available on the scheme here?Create a Motability Scheme Account Online